Top Social

CANVAS SANDAL

20160321


I'm half way through my spring semester and yet it started snowing! I knew Boston winter wouldn't go away that easily. I can't wait for the days to get warmer, so I ordered new sandals being the impatient person that I am. I can't wear them now but I know I'll break them in when I visit Korea this summer! They are black, canvas and leather  MM6 sandals with 3 inch heels. I think this height is perfect for me since I turn into a newborn baby deer if it gets any higher.

These sandals are appropriate for every day use, so I hope I don't wear them out too fast. I prefer block heels more than the slim kind because I feel a sense of not only physical balance, but a visual balance as well. Block heels make me feel like I can stand my ground, with confidence and style.
Post Comment
Post a Comment