Top Social

FRILL COLLAR

20160313

Recently, I decided to visit the COS store because I had a specific dress in mind. The store is located on the famous Newbury Street of Boston which has charming shops and boutiques including Steven Alan, Marimekko, Vince, AllSaints, and Max Mara.

My eyes have been glued on a particular dress that is both modest and classy, and gives the body a nice shape. I also love the small frill collar that hugs your neck. A vintage detail on a modern piece.

I found the dress and immediately tried it on. It was comfortable, not too tight, and I would pair this with either a bright medium sized clutch, or my black vintage Prada bag. I can picture myself wearing this to meet friends and family at a nice cafe or a tea house. What's great about this piece, in my opinion, is that it would work for both a Sunday morning brunch, or a Saturday night out.

COS is wonderful and I am extremely thankful that a store opened in Boston. It is an affordable fashion brand with a sophisticated, timeless style. If you like that modern, simple look then try checking out their website and possibly a store nearby.

To have a better look at this specific dress, click here!

Post Comment
Post a Comment