Top Social

FRIENDLY TOUR

20160319
It is always fun to prepare your outfit for that special day to be introduced to a new friend and find out that you both share a common interest in fashion and cosmetics (especially when you are on budget as a college student). I have been meaning to meet Joeun for a while, and the day finally came! My role as a tour guide of Providence led me to learn a good deal about such a beautiful and stylish girl.




For this windy afternoon I wore my favorite pair of black flares to strut and show places around my school. Joeun's outfit was really pretty, with a neutral color scheme. Plus, as a flare fanatic, seeing her wear cropped fringe straight cut jeans was a breath of fresh air. I wanted to get myself a pair of those as well!

I introduced her to a casual Korean restaurant cafe and our school museum which features a fantastic collection of both historical and modern art. Prior to this day I was nervous about meeting her, but we shared a common interest towards the New England aesthetic, and artsy vibe of my school.






We spent a great afternoon talking about a cute affordable Korean makeup brand, 3CE, and had a great crepe / Italian feast at a local tea house in Providence.

If you are ever in the city, I suggest making space in your belly for some delicious food and tea at the Duck and Bunny. It feels like an Alice in Wonderland environment, with a cozy, homey interior. She has never been to this restaurant, but coincidentally her white top matched with the interior decoration.


For our table of four, we ordered the Fresh Ricotta with Olive Oil Drizzle, Truffled Pomme Frites, the Catania crepe pizza, and Crepeccini Bolognese. The food was enjoyable especially when you are eating in such a cute environment with great lighting.

It was an honor to meet Joeun who also shares her interest in fashion and makeup through social media. She keeps her Instagram up to date with pleasing images of her style and travel. You can follow her @good_je! It was a great opportunity to show her and friends around Providence and learn about her style and personality. We hit it off, and we are excited to meet up again in Korea this summer!



Post Comment
Post a Comment